Pass box is mainly used for the transfer of materials between cleanrooms of different cleanliness levels, between cleanroom and non-cleanroom. Each type of cleanroom has different requirements for pass box. VCR will provide you pass box requirements in pharma cleanroom.
1. Why we need pass box in pharma cleanroom?
Scientists and other workers are potentially exposed to dangerous substances in the pharmaceutical industry. It’s absolutely critical to keep the pollutants out of the cleanrooms they work to prevent contamination of pharmaceutical manufacturing and research processes.
In pharma cleanroom, even a small amount of pollutants can have devastating consequences on the development or testing of key pharmaceuticals. To ensure product quality, pharmaceutical manufacturers need cleanrooms to carry out production, research, and development activities.
Pass box is an auxiliary device for cleanroom, which reduces cross-contamination. Therefore, using pass box in pharma cleanroom is necessary.
2. Pass box requirements in pharma cleanroom
- Control: Fan start/stop button, electronic door interlock, UV light.
- Cleanliness requirements in pass box: Class B
- The round corner design of internal chamber is easy to clean
- Filter: the pre-filter is G4 and high-efficiency filter is H13 or H14
- Pressure difference function: display filter pressure difference
- Laminar flow design is adopted
- H14 is easy to dismantle and install separately from the upper box body, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement
- An inspection port is designed at the bottom of dynamic pass box for fan maintenance
- Noise: The accepted noise level is 55-60 dB
- Air diffuser plate: Stainless steel SUS304 mesh plate
- Air velocity: After passing through HEPA filter, the outlet air velocity is controlled at 0.38-0.57m/s
Vietnam Cleanroom Equipment (VCR) specializes in providing cleanroom equipment for construction contractors. We provide high-quality products with competitive prices and large quantities nationwide. The equipment includes: